Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New Venture...

I have no idea what the theme of this blog will be. All I know is I've been meaning to write, have purchased several books on writing over the past 2 years, and just have to start somewhere.  

Some days this may just be a space for me to vent or question or share what I've learned. Other days it may be the spot on which a lyric or story idea or poem appears.

Whatever the case, I hope you come and pray you leave feedback in a respectful, edifying way. Who knows? Having YOU in my process may be just what I've needed.

So, hold me accountable to write; respond to what I write; and, we may be pleasantly surprised at what the next 363 days may bring.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog, quiche! :) Looking forward to reading more. And shoot, you're inspiring me to get back on my writing game.

    ReplyDelete